Sunday, February 7, 2016

February 4th, 6th, and 7th, 1869

Thursday, February 4/69
This has been a very cold day. I have been sewing. I got Clara’s skirt done all but the tucking, and that is to be done on a Machine, and then I done my mending, and this evening made a block.
Will has been down town all day. His face is swelling up again as bad as it was before.

***

Saturday, February 6th, 1869
This has been another very pleasant day. I have been doing a little of everything to day. Made some pies and done the sweeping. Melia moped and baked bread.
Pa went down town this afternoon to get some tea.
Will went up to Heath to see Crocker Williams, but he had gone to pine [?] run to live.
Emma Stevens was over this afternoon.

February 7
This has been a pleasant Sabbath. Maria and Rob did not come home to day.

Will went down to Mr. Chappel’s to a circle.

***

Neice Notes: Sorry about the awkward formatting. On the fifth I forgot that I hadn't updated the day before!

No comments:

Post a Comment