Sunday, April 3, 2016

Friday, April 2; and Saturday, April 3

Friday, April 2
A cold, windy, and stormy day. It seemed as though winter had just arrived, it is so cold and stormy. I have been doing a little of everything to day. I baked pies this afternoon.
I had hoped it would be so I could go down town this afternoon and see Maria, but I could not think of it, as it stormed so all the time.

Saturday, April 3
            Another cold, windy day, and it has snowed some again to day. I moped and baked bread this forenoon and this afternoon I baked some cookies and short cakes. I feel quite tierd to night. We got no letter to night, nor we have not seen anything of Louisa. I suppose it has been so stormy she could not come up. She had wanted to. I hope she will come before she goes back.

No comments:

Post a Comment