Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Tuesday, December 22; and Wednesday, December 23, 1868

Tuesday, December 22, 1868
This has been a cold, blustering day. We put the sausage in bags and then iorned, and this evening we cut carpet rags.
Will has been down town this evening, but he did not get any letters. I expected one.
Maria is down to Mrs. Andrews yet.
I have my goods.
Rob has come to night, but I guess it has not.
This is a cold, stormy night.

Wednesday, December 23, 1868
This has been another cold day. The wind has blowed all day. There was quite a flurry of snow last night, but it is all drifted up in banks.
Will went to mill to day. He took 5 bushels of wheat.

We finished up cutting carpet rags this afternoon, and this evening Melia and I made some holders.

No comments:

Post a Comment