Monday, November 23, 2015

Sunday, November 22, and Monday, November 23, 1868

Sunday, November 22, 1868
This has been a splendid day, but I have not been anyplace to day. I wrote a letter to Ruth and I ought to have written one to Add, but I hardly know what to write, for she wanted me to write when I would come. I cannot tell whether I can go or not. I want to, but guess I can not get ready to go this ____.
Rob has been at home to day. He did not go to Church to day.

Monday, November 23, 1868
This has been a very pleasant day. We have washed. We washed this forenoon, and in the afternoon Melia and I got ready and went down town. I sent for my tickets. I sent for 20.

We have had several calls to day. Rob went up to Mr. Briggs to day to help him finish husking corn. Billy and Pa have been sawing up wood.

No comments:

Post a Comment