Thursday, January 28, 2016

Wednesday, January 27; and Thursday, January 28; '69

Wednesday, January the 27/69
This has been a dull, cloudy day. I feel pretty well. I have been sewing some to day. We expected to have seen the eclipse this evening, so we could not.
Melia baked pies and iorned to day.
I am taking my iorn again to day and get a little strength. I feel so weak!
Mary Stevens was here for a little while this forenoon. She came to get some Myrtle. I guess they are going to have a word to us.

Thursday, January the 28/69
This has been quite a pleasant day, and I have been a great deal better. Mrs. Houchen and Lyda have been up here to day to make a visit. They came up about 10 o’clock.
Nellie Stevens was Married this morning to ____ Laughry, and they have a large party there this evening! We were not invited, any of us.
Old Mr. Padly died yesterday very suddenly of heart disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment