Sunday, June 7, 2015

Saturday, June 6, and Sunday, June 7, 1868

Saturday, June 6, 1868

This has been another rainy day. It has rained all day. We were going down town but could not on account of all the rain, so Miss Terry has to stay over Sunday with us!

I have been knitting to day. Add has been sewing. I have been taking my iorn again. Everything looks nice now. Add has got a nice flower garden.



Sunday, June 7, 1868

A beautiful day after the rain. The sun has been showing bright and clear all day. We all went to Sabbath school at one o’clock, and then I stopped at Annah as we came back till 8 o’clock, and then I rode up to meeting and heard Mr. Green preach to the children. I liked the sermon very much, and then I rode home with Henry’s folks. They went up to evening meeting.

***

Neice Notes: Spotty Internet and a busy life kept me away from my computer yesterday. Sorry about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment