Friday, June 26, 2015

Thursday, June 25, and Friday, June 26, 1868

Thursday, June 25, 1868
Another very pleasant day. We have had company again to day. It was Miss Mary Smith and her cousin Alice, and then Miss Terry came down to tea. We had a very pleasant time.
Henry has been ploughing again to day. We are having such splendid weather that I can but enjoy it! We are not troubled with mosquitoes yet.
How I wish I could get a letter from home this week, but I guess I can not.

Friday, June 26, 1868
This has been another very pleasant day. We have had several calls to day. Mr. Moore was here, and Mrs. McCall was here a little while this afternoon. Miss Terry went home to night on the cars.
I have been helping Add make a waist this afternoon.

I feel quite well now, for me. I am not taking any medicine now. I have taken all my iorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment